Plans for Meggilu House
I created Meggilu House because I wanted to move on from just being Meggilu and only working on BJD face-ups. I wanted to create a place that encompassed all the things that I loved and liked to create. At times it’s been rather overwhelming and frustrating to wrangle all of these ideas and projects to bring them here. So I think it would be helpful to make a coherent plan list that I, as well as my visitors, can follow to know what’s in store. Here is what will occur in Meggilu House’s future. Let’s get to it!
(V= video, L = livestream, P = Patreon content and B= blog post)
1. BJD Commissions (b)
I will be working on taking a few commissions for BJD mock-ups and face-ups.
2. Japan Trip Coverage (v&b)
I have a lot of exciting content and info from my month long trip this past Summer. I have a dedicated blog post linking to all the articles and videos I will create.
3. Reviews, Show n Tell, & Kits (v&l)
I plan to review items, share cute or awesome things I’ve purchased, and share putting crafting & model kits together!
- Doll house & diorama books
- My Japanese book collection (educational and crafting)
- Hamanaka felting kits
- Decoden start to finish
- Art supplies reviews
- My new bike show’n’tell
(Maybes – Let me know if you’d like to see the following;)
- Let’s Play Tsum Tsum, Animal Crossing, and other games
- Tamagotchi 4U translation & play guide
4. Launch Patreon Page
My Patreon page will help me continue to work on projects with your support! It will feature a lot of cool rewards and exciting goal milestones that we can all enjoy. Thank you all so much!
5. Doll Face-up Tutorials (v)
I plan to create videos breaking down each process of a face-up and give tips and instructions. These videos will be available for free on my youtube channel, but patrons will be able to see them before they’re released!
- Blushing & Shading
- Painting details
6. Start Doll Projects (v,l,p&b)
I have a couple of projects concerning new doll types and characters that I would like to work on. Behind the scenes content and discussion of some of these projects will only be available to patrons. All overview and project
- Unicorn Boy (SD Elysium Lime)
Finish Evey (Blythe)
- Customize Witchy Hazel (Blythe)
- Face-up for Luna (Monster High 17inch Clawdeen)
- Finish custom Blythe for sale
- Build doll props & furniture
- Build a diorama
- Sculpting my own BJD
- Work on doll book
-Big Ultimate Future Goals-
7. Cosplay Builds & Convention Videos (v,l,p&b)
I hope to start working on designing and creating cosplay and wear them to cons! I eventually hoping to build for others as well! Right now I have one idea that’s in it’s beginning phase. I still have a lot to learn. Patrons will get access to the entire process of learning all the way to creating.
- First project – IT’S A SECRET! But here’s a hint: It is a loose mash-up of one of my favorite characters and one of my favorite game’s job class.
I hope you are as excited as I am for the future of Meggilu House. I will follow this list to be able to get started on these projects and not sit around confused and overwhelmed. So, I hope you will join me in these adventures and thank you for following along!